Wednesday, August 24, 2005

About FATE

the day was pretty fine until a few minutes ago.. sheezz!! if someone spells n pronounces ur name wrongly, how would u feel? at most correct them rite... well i corrected this person, gave him e right spelling.. n e reply i got was.. u also know i always spell wrongly.. somethings used to it already very hard to change. will u feel irritated?

do u believe in fate? i do. n it fascinates me. i always say who i am depends on who u r. have u ever come across some people that u jus haf endless stuffs to talk abt while some no matter how u try, u jus cant click.. there r jus some ppl i'm always happy jus to hear his/her voice or sms... exceptionally surprised to receive a call from them after a long time.. while some no matter how long u jus go "oh shit! its him..." when u hear ur phone ring... strange huh? so i turn from a nice and friendly anything goes claudia.. to an attiitudal unpleasant and forever BUSY claudia..

spent e day at home, doing mani and pedicure, facial and hair treatment.. wanted to go for a massage but cos of e cancellation of mambo night, i was too lazy to travel to great world city. met elaine for dinner, checked out some new spas at serangoon gardens.. n head back home pretty early. was already talking abt e "butt" issue earlier on.. then it got even more intensed e moment i got online...

lost a bit of weight recently thanks to stress n lack of sleep. but guess i lost weight at e wrong areas of e body. where's suppose to be big became small n wat's suppose to be small, remained big.. sobz... it irritates me to know laine's bf says i look like i dont haf a butt.. yes tat i know.. wearing jeans look horrible and wearing skirt it jus keeps sliding off me.. but i suppose no butt.. i'll still live with it.. i dunno wat kinda day is it today. 3 guys came to me saying HEY u lost weight! ya very flattering.. but not when 1 of them made a comment i'm getting flat "there"... oh WHERE? "there...." u know.. boobs! he compared me in a grp picture.. n made a most insulting comment.. am i really becoming airport soon?? trust me i'd rather put on all e weight i've lost jus to get my boobs back.. no way am i gonna look slimmer but without breasts. i cant live with it! this gets on my nerve.. so much so i cant help but msg austin to rant.. all the way from singapore. tsk! really irritating me..

was abt to go away from msn to do pushups.. n my guy fren say.. oh do more.. then u will soon haf square boobs.. i was like ARGH!!!!!!! i didn't lose weight everyone says i'm fat.. now tat i've lost a little.. still fat.. but i get negative comments... sobz.. so should i like remain fat for the rest of my life jus to retain my breasts n butt?

suppose to go swim with ray tmr.. now i'm having second thoughts.. swimming makes e butt even flatter.. sigh.. tell me wat i should do to maintain my bustline n still lose weight off my hips n tummy.... sobz...

totally sian night.. everyone sleep early......

11:40 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.