Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The happier stuff...

only the happier entry for today.. i made it in time for submission for both the competitions.. thou i think there's no standard at all. but anyway... i made it in time. so 1 thing off my mind.

met june at suntec for shopping. spent sometime in starbucks jus talking.. then lots of shopping, checking out new stores, n more rattling.. had dinner at Viethai @ marina. i'm sure laine will love the tom yam soup there. i almost choked on it. blame it on my low threshold for spicy food. the fresh paper roll and toufu cubes were great.. fresh ingredients.. good choice!!

did alot of trying out of clothes.. so much to buy, so little money. didnt even know where e money gone to but i spent a hundred bucks today on nothing.. argh! i should jus stay home for e rest of e wk. anywayz.. there was so much temptations. esprit's having sale n lots of great items to grab! darn! i dont haf cash at this moment... dresses at 50% off!! argh..... topshop, la senza and warehouse.. i have so much things i want!! so much great deals.. sobz.. no retail therapy for me. but i do get a kick out of trying on anything and everything! hahaaa....

call this a girl's thing.. it perks me up. i'm totally worn out thou.. lack of sleep! but e shopping part was nice..

finally got my whitening mask. time for some repair works on my chao da face! got a foot pumice which i kept wanting but forgot to get. gonna pamper myself b4 i sleep today. its part of my body maintainence regime.. *yawn* my eyes are shutting down. oh shit! i jus remember i haf research work to do... sianz... will haf to get things done for discussion tmr.

i'm such a sucker for design mag.. grabbed 2 n i'm down to my lost few pennies.. ok i'm regretting a tiny whiny bit now. i'm such a loser when it comes to finance management.

going to the docs some day this wk. maybe tmr or wed. i dont wan details of my condition yet. i'll jus stall for time.. jus give me 2 months. i'll succumb to fate after tat. but nt tat this point of time..

oh i came up with such a brilliant advertising plan for term 2 project while i was in toilet. hahaa... ya! tat 45 seconds spent in the toilet actually become a constructive idea. darn cool rite.. so the next time u do ur business, relax ur mind.. u might jus come up with the million dollar idea. *wink wink*

2:50 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.