Tuesday, August 16, 2005

LAUGH! everybody.. come LAUGH...

10 minutes ago, daniel called to crack my day up.

Here's our conversation (simplified):

C: Hey! watz up...
D: Horrible day for me.
C: Tell me abt it. I took cab n it broke down. Doing printing n the machine broke down. Tell me abt horrible.
D: Sounds bad but not worse than mine. I drove a nail through my thumb.
C: OH MY GOD! WAT THE HELL! OUCH!!! R U STUPID OR WAT?..................

ya i know i sounded so mean here. but tat WAS my reaction.. actually i wanted to laugh.. but i controlled n sounded sympathetic later on. but HEY! who would be this dumb to drive a nail through ur thumb? like right through? like a piercing?!?! wat a dumb blonde....

D: hey it hurts ok..
C: yes tat sounded painful n my jaws r aching here. did u go to e hospital or get medical attention?
D: I jus left A&E with a casted thumb..
C: *bursting with laughters* okok im sorry to laugh.. but how did u do it anyway?
D: The nail gun got choked. was checking out wats wrong. while i stuck my thumb up to clear the way the nail got released and shot a nail right through.
C: argh! wat a bloody sight.. but im glad u r fine now..
D: NO i'm not fine.. i have a casted thumb!
C: so how did u manage to dial my number on ur "oh so power" oII XDA?
D: thank god there's voice dial..

ok.. i'm not wrong to say he's indeed a dumb blonde.. perhaps mixing with those chicks in OZ made him dumb. who would use his THUMB to clear a stuffed up nail gun?? its like putting ur hands in when e blender got stucked. *shake head*
n did he forget he has ANOTHER thumb to utilize? i had a freaking good time laughin my head off..

3:39 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.