Friday, August 12, 2005

...//pains...

woke up feeling disorienated. nightmare freak e hell outta me.. leaving me even more tired than b4. it means i haf to work extra hard to make up for e wasted time spent sleeping an unpleasant sleep. perhaps i'm jus too tired n stressed up. i hate nightmares...

i remember feeling my neck on e way back last night on e cab. felt a small lump on my neck during movie, n was checking for lymph nodes.. the scene got stuck in my head. i dreamt i had lumps all over my face n body. went to e docs n they certify i have HIV.. wat the hell... i woke up feeling sick of myself.

went back to sleep again. got woken by shoutings at my door. its happening AGAIN... oh GREAT! i wish e accident yesterday turn me deaf permanently. i dont need this to get into me, affect me emotionally n now i cant get down to work. jus as i was blasting music into my ears to ease out those shoutings...

my hurts n pains were scaled down to minimum when austin msg me.. the same fren who lost his grandfather on monday, lost this grandmother today. i cant imagine the pain.. i already felt horrible when my aunts passed away 1 after another earlier this yr.. jus when u thought its over, it happened again. life can be such a pain u really hate it at times.. yet without these seemingly painful moments, how would u even differentiate the good times from it? guess when extreme, intense pain exist, happiness should come along e way.. i give my heart out to this friend's friend.. whoever u r..

this is like e 3rd death i heard in a week. 3rd death ever since e start of 7th month. i hope i'm jus being paranoid n overly superstitious. sunday noon, elaine's ex boss mrs goh.. her husband passed away suddenly of heart attack.. i jus saw this old couple at elaine's bday party nt long ago. argh.. life can be such a pain..

today's post obviously is depressing and 1 of my down days.. but e cruelity of life itself refrains me from sinking any further. i haf a long list of things for me to do. i give myself another 30 minutes.. do whatever i want and like.. then organise n pack up depression into thrash bag, n put them along e road outside, to be collected by e garbage truck.

12:10 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.