Monday, August 15, 2005

...//rantOn voLume2...

i guess i do get extra wordy on days im stressed up.. its MY way of relieving stress.. i've been waiting n waiting.. waiting for files to export.. loading fonts.. printing.. taking so much time. painfully irritating.. i'm using a font tat cant be embedded.. gotta convert all to path all over again.. then export again.. n again.. n again... if exporting too many times will cause file damage, my mac probably be exploded by now. u can imagine how many freaking times i used tat function..

time is really zooming pass me too fast.. cant catch up with e world. its already mid of august.. came across my mind earlier, my 21st birthday party seemed jus days ago.. when mum was hospitalised it seemed like last month.. its actually 5 months ago?! tat's a hell long time cos it felt like yesterday. while i still rant n complain abt my previous relationships n misfortune.. HEY! it all happened more than a year ago.. to be frank i cant even remember when i ended e much painful relationship. but time does flew pass so quickly i cant believe it.

sis is turning 30 in another 2 yrs.. probably be mummy by then. i'll be 23.. guess i'll still be studying. its my good fortune. hopefully.. then when i start working officially.. i'll be like 25? tat's only 5 yrs to 30.. it seem even more impossible now when i say i wanna make my first million by then. should i lower my goal to like owning a car instead? hahaa... but maybe it'll all be different IF i meet some freaking rich husband.. hur hur... i'm dreaming with my eyes open n my fingers running on keys..

i'm taking forever to finish this. watever. volume3 will be up soon.

2:55 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.