Sunday, August 14, 2005

...//rantOn...

day started in a most unpleasant manner. oh i forgot to include the magic word.. A.G.A.I.N... sunday morning.. i only slept at 7am.. got woken at 10am by shoutings again. why? its almost a shame to know i live under the same roof with a person better known as IT. someone who lives in a world of his own, thinks e world do him wrong, n he's hell of a mental stress to live with. thankfully e creator of life gave me a short coming.. i'm pretty forgetful.. my afternoon went better, thou lack of sleep can be such a killer.

i haf so much things to complete im actually pretty sure i wont make it in time. nothing much i can do, jus gotta get a grip of myself n do whatever i can. another 10 minutes for me to get away from work.

guess things dont go well when u stress urself too much. im trying not to pressure myself too much, telling myself its ok nt to do well. wat matters is i tried my best. i'm trying not to let e perfectionist in me get e better of me. spent too much time earlier of this project, doing n redo e same few pages.. now tat i only haf perhaps 10 satisfactory pages.. tat's like 25% of my requirements? n deadline's 48 hrs from now. woo hooo.... i can go party now.

ok i was jus kidding..

gotta rush out at 8pm when i realise my black ink ran out. idiotic.. when i got yellow last wk, magenta n cyan ran out e moment i got home. then i rush out again. now i got all e colors, black is out. n most of my stuffs r black. sigh.. shit always happen when u r rushing for time. >_<

i'm looking forward to wednesday.. thou after tat i still haf competition entries to take care of.. but heck! e major crap will be over.. can something nice happen for once to make my day?

oh e funny thing is.. when i'm out of job, all e freelance projects went into hiding.. n when i'm busy like hell, i get offers here n there.. GREAT! when im officially over for school, i bet my head on it.. jobs will be hiding again. aaahhhhh..... i wish i could rant out. at least i feel better letting some of my annoyance out.. right time's up! i'll be back on wed to say

THE SHIT IS FINALLY OVER!!

but right now i'll jus keep dreaming abt it first. i miss all my frens........

9:42 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.