Friday, August 12, 2005

...//Stress...

i'm back here again.. the same blog i started yrs ago.. deleted all previous post n started all over.. was reading thru e old ones n i guess its jus too much pain in them.. i have too much happier things to update now. wont wanna haf them there to clash with my present n future..

totally frustrated with friendster.. guess they work under bill gates. i always feel they're not exactly mac friendly. anyhoo.. i have so much to say these days.. n when i realise i cant post for e past few days, trust me all e hair plucking experience ain't fun. *sobz*

its early friday morning. jus got home from "Wedding crashers".. totally whacky n funny... i'm glad i didn't miss it.. n wat beats watching it with 1 of ur best friend? :) it was like a short getaway from my stress n crazy school load.. everyone's freaking out. but i'm trying to stay calm n take things as it comes. resting is essential for this marathon. work aside..

kinda met a small accident today.. got knoced down by a lorry while picking up documents in marina sq's carpark last afternoon. nt exactly injured but got a bump on my left head.. feels swollen n heavy now. ear was bleeding n i got treatment from e hospital. jus to remove e blood blot in e ear. things dont seem too right. but its ok i'm taking things well. (reassuring myself.)

got home n kinda crashed on e bed for 2 hrs. didn't sleep soundly cos e stress was too intensed. but i woke up with a few concepts for my ads. i'm glad i caught some rest cos after this few moments of slacking i gotta get myself back on e work track. life can be such a pain.. but i guess its all gonna be worth it. i'm looking forward to walking out of lasalle with a good diploma next yr. hey! why am i back on work again? see! this stress is jus eating me up.

got a pleasant surprise today.. 1 of my fren cum ex colleague gave birth to twins last evening. a boy n a girl.. i'm so happy for her.. it came as a pleasant surprise for her cos during all e scannings etc, e doctor didn't detect anything.. i wonder if e doc was sleeping. but i guess e surprise paid it all off.. i'm looking forward to seeing this 2 lovely angels soon.

friday.. was hoping my buddies would come over 2 my place 2nite for a drink, jus sit ard n chat a bit.. but i guess everyone's jus as busy.. well we'll c how it goes.. i'm glad to hear from chick earlier.. invitation to his commissioning on oct. but of cos i'll appear.. even if i have to gate crash. heee.. i guess nothing beats having such great buddies we were there for u all e time u needed support.

was kinda unpleasantly shocked by someone's lewd request.. felt disapppointed and upset cos it was a close fren. e memories will remain within me but i guess i'll never look at him e same way again. i'm glad raymond n austin was there to cheer me up n made me laugh when i felt so disappointed with guys. this 2 buddies never fail to remind n prove to me nice guys still exist.. n i'm perhaps super lucky to haf a few beside me all the time? :D

i MUST give austin credits for giving me alot of support in my project. he's like e creative director.. my source of inspiration n technical support. hee... my model + advisor.. gave me such great ideas for my ads. though it was rejected by my lecturer, i mus still say i really think this guy is so creative.. n if u r reading this, ur head dont swell too big ok.. dont float till u hit e ceiling. hee.. remain confident.. but not arrogantly confident hor? heee...

*heave a sigh of relief* feel much better after ranting.. hee.. its time to get back to work. thou i'm kinda tired.. hm.. maybe i'll sleep n wake up early? nt sure yet.. well.. good night.. whoever's reading...

1:01 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.