Tuesday, August 23, 2005

tuesday is waffle day!

was back at school for workshop today.. school was literally thrashy.. no i dont mean to be rude. we were told to use thrash to try to come up with a new material. "THRASHY" isn't it? haha....

collected my specs.. look like a nerd. what do u think?


met elaine to indulge in SINS... had gelare waffles n ice cream.. did some retail therapy.. etc.. but guess e nicest thing was catching austin online.. was jus telling elaine i felt loss without this guy's sms n calls.. well i'm real tired today perhaps cos i woke up early. i'm going to sleep..

n i guess e sweetest dream i had was him calling me... thanks! u made my day.. thou i only got 3 mins from u. hahaa.. gd nite..

11:22 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.