Saturday, August 27, 2005

A very temperamental entry...

ok call me a sucker.. i'm damn happy cos of e unexpected call last nite. hahahaaaaaa........ u dont haf to know who tat is anyway. :P

thank God its FRIDAY.... a rather happening day for me. hmmmm......

woke up late cos i didnt sleep well last nite. shoulder's muscle ache was killing me. the pain was so bad it went up my head.. thou e nice call elevated my pain a bit, hahaa... but i jus couldn't sleep in a comfortable position. so i went for massage at The Tamarind Spa at serangoon gardens.. did a javanese massage by this malay lady.. my God i was practically holding my breathe for the first half hour.. she went so deep into my muslces i was almost tearing.. but i know without some pressure the tension wont be released. as it went on, e pain got better and indeed i felt better. but of cos rite now, my felt like my whole back got bruised. but tat lady is really good.. i didn't even haf to tell her where hurts.. she KNOWS! like a psychic. hahaaa... anyway i hope i recover soon...

today was one of e rare times i lost my temper at a complete stranger. was waiting for elaine at the station, listening to my ipod.. then a guy approached me with a digital SLR.. he showed me some pictures. he snapped me when i wasn't looking. was completely shocked. he went on rattling abt his talent search shit.. i haven spoke a word as yet. i offed my ipod n told him in the face to stop talking. i told him to delete the pictures n at first he said he cant. i blew my top. i told him if he dont delete it himself i will personally format the damn memory stick n dont fuck ard with me when i do photography. i could haf sue him for infringement of privacy. i took e cam n dbl check making sure he deleted everything. i saw many other pictures of girls.. WAT A PERVERT! the worst thing he looked like tat fucker Steven Lim.. jus too bad he got an irritating face i lost my temper at. i felt completely violated by idiots like this...

i walked away.. e girls were still on e way. went walking ard.. tried on clothes at warehouse n FCUK.. kinda upset i think i look horrible in jeans now. cant seem to fit into those low rise jeans cos i freaking haf a flat butt. thou i'm a dress size smaller now, i'm not happy AT ALL... sigh.. i better start looking into those bust enhancement recipe.

we left town kinda early, abt 7.. i came home first cos my hair was oily from the massage.. was suppose to shower but i ended talking to mum for a while.. didn't haf time to shower so i jus changed a bit n gone out again.. the impromtu girl's night out! heheee....



met laine n june @ grapevine.. cindy n ade came in much later.. was so much fun playing the crap ASSHOLE game. hahaa...
















The BABES without claudia.. jus aint complete. hahahaaaaaa.....




If you notice the difference in quality, u notice the change in photographer. *grinz*


















Oh pls! stop acting cute... these camera whores! :P

sooo... got home n still deciding to wash my hair or not. laine says anyway blading in morning will get dirty also. i agree. hee.. so i'll let my hair be seasoned in lavender oil for few more hours.. i'm starting to get e jitters.. work's already pouring in! man.. term 2 haven even start officially. anyway.. perhaps getting busy is e best way to keep my mind from wondering "too far"... stop me from thinking "too much"... refrain myself from falling too deep.. hahaaa... ya work keeps me sane. um...

alrightz i gotta wakie early to go blading.. i hope i'm nt a sleepyhead too much. hee..


You were gone and it was all wrong
Had no idea how much I cared

You found someone else
You had every reason
You know I can’t blame you for runnin’
Two people together but living alone
I was spreading my love too thin

Now being without you
Takes a lot of getting used to
Should learn to live with it
But I don’t want to
Living without you
Is all a big mistake
Instead of getting easier
It’s the hardest thing to take
I’m addicted to you
You’re a hard habit to break

1:49 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.