Friday, September 16, 2005

Blood, Pains and tears...

Always haf this problem of getting runny nose whenever i jog. So when i was out on my jog, nose started getting runny. so i ignored it and went on. minutes later i found my shirt and hands stained with blood. bet i look like a monster tat jus ate his meal raw. so i hurried home.

now my neck and shoulders are aching so bad, the pain goes up my head. feels like a permanent brain freeze.. either blood is stuck up at my brain, or blood cant get their. feels like my head is wrapped up so tightly. in so much pain my toes are curling. n i'm still here blogging? its the only way it distracts me n takes away a bit of my pain.

e funny thing is laine is also having nose bleeding. this is psychic or wat? this chemistry bond is getting freaky.

brought mum out today. she's getting more n more forgetful these days. few days ago, b4 i went to school, was talking to her while i prepare my lunch. then i said bye to her n went out.. hrs later she called my mobile n say "so late already u still dont wan to wake up n haf ur lunch ah".. she forgotten i left n was even talking to her.

i cant help but wonder.. will she forget me 1 day? will she forget her family? the thing she dedicated her whole life to. it freaks me out.

the pain is coming down my arms. heading to bed. pray i be back later to blog else it means i'm "doing time" at "hotel elizabeth".

4:02 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.