Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Day 1..

the happy things i mentioned didn't come true today.. was too tired to even buy dinner after e session. felt like i was drugged. legs were so aching n tired.. felt like was having period pains..

packed dinner from coffeeshop n took a cab home. gobbled my dinner.. (tat's breakfast + lunch + dinner + supper).. i cant believe i'm such a pig. i was SOOOO tired i jus went to sleep immediately after i ate. gosh...

napped for 2 hrs n i'm back online. needed to work. sigh.. plucked myself outta bed thou i'm so reluctant to. while in bed i could hear my com.. messages coming in. its a crazy world. when i'm online no one is. now i'm so tired i jus wanna sleep everyone's looking for me. disgusting.. *cranky mode*

can believe in bump into keith twice today.. felt like a deja vu. dreamt of him last nite. i dunno y.. haven been thinking much of him. but its e 2nd time i bump into him in a week. felt awkward.. but im glad to see he's put on weight. hahaa.. it always happen when one's in love..

grabbed my long awaited "creative advertising" book.. its good. i like it. period.

actually it does suck a little whenever i know in a time i needed some support my frenz r busy. sigh.. the pains of life. as we all get older, e life gets more n more hectic. pathetic life.. its like a cycle singaporeans go round n round in.. i'm not gonna let myself be in there. i never fail to leave time for myself no matter how crazy my life is. maybe tat's y im always never the best. hahaa.. but hey! at least i live a happier life. a life tat i want..

1:22 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.