Tuesday, September 20, 2005

disappointment . upset . emotional

4am. Got home from airport. I cant find another better way to express my disappointment and sadness..

we entrusted june to be in his care. we still told june not to bully him. no one believed he left his gf behind and entered the departure hall all by himself. how selfish can tat be? dont tell me all e lame excuses like miscommunication of "i thought"... after she calls him, ask him to come over to e gate to help her.. he didn't even bothered. meet at the gate. for wat fuck? u expect a skinny june to carry a 15kg backpack, 10kg laptop and a dunno how fucking heavy handluggage. no amt of excuses can make me stop worrying how's life gonna be for june..

wat can we do? jus keep hoping things settle down soon for her..

so guys, tell me how do i trust u? i cant imagine out of the many ppl i know, there are only 2 or 3 guys i know i can trust. n infact only 2 i know tat will never hurt me or break my heart. why is it so hard for me to trust anymore? cos whenver i thought i could, something will show me i cant and i shouldn't. n i guess at this point of time when i've more or less confirm i'll do a 4 years dbl degree course, i'll want to leave e country without worries and commitment. i'll wait till mum's more settled down first.. relationship? i guess it'll come much later. no way am i gonna drag an emotional baggage with me.. no way am i gonna let myself feel lonely in a foreign land and find myself crying day and night. so relationship i guess its a big no no to me now... i dont wanna get hurt again thou much as i wanted the company and love, i guess loneliness is easier to bear than yet another hearbreak..

right now i jus hope june's doing fine.. the week will be crazy for me.. i hope things be smooth.. sigh...

7:02 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.