Thursday, September 15, 2005

Disgusted with parasites of society

its journal submission day.. i'm pretty pleased with it. so e grades r 2nd priority to me. job satisfaction is enough. moreover art is subjective. so tat's 1 stress down. next gotta start on my ads.. still haven confirm my launch ad. this sounds a bit dangerous. but fret not. i'll work hard this 2 days..

its like so much happenings today. left sch, suppose to take 14 to ikea. e first time i hopped onboard an oven bus. air con's nt working n i wonder why e driver can even leave terminal with tat. the bus was kinda packed n its 11am. the afternoon sun, a bus packed with people, without aircon and ventilation. got off after 3 stops. e dumb sensor's nt working too. so i couldn't tap my card. i paid 2 bucks to enjoy sauna. u can imagine how crap e rest of my day went on...

got to ikea.. had lunch with sis.. got e lamp i needed. lucky dad could come pick up from me. else i be lugging it with my heavy book all ard with me. soooo.. happily deposited stuffs with dad n took bus to town. wanted to visit supermarket b4 heading home. i think i'm so damn intelligent. i took 195 from bt merah b4 to marina.. so i happily hop on at anchorpoint.. half an hr later, i found myself back at the same place i got on. i was like EH! wat am i doing here again... so this bus loops at commonwealth. only NOW then i'm heading to marina. oh great. so i happily familiarize myself with bt merah all the way to river valley to town. i got to town at 3+pm.. smart rite.. (>_<)"

then the "grand finale" of the day came... the 2nd time i scolded a stranger. but trust me this time i really raise my voice and scolded an idiot. no. its a parasite of society. come everybody. bedtime story again....

u guys know inside carrefour there's travellator.. its actually not recommended for wheelchairs. but i saw this uncle in his 70s, got jammed at the start of the travellator. in a distance, a young boy, prob abt 10 yrs old, wanted to walk over to give his a hand. then his mother shouted out, "BOY! quick come over!! right now!!" tat's e exact words she used. this woman ain't those uneducated auntie u see in NTUC. well dressed, clading branded handbag. next thing i heard, she told her boy openly, "dont go over. he's sick." the very moment, i felt my blood gushed in me. disgusting people are all ard us. but when this kinda idiot appears right in front of u, trust me the disgust is a 1000 times worse. i got the uncle off and told the woman,
"if there is any fatal virus here tat will kill ur son, it will be your selfishness and ugliness of your attitude."
reply:
"you so li hai, not scared die, then you help la"
"dying is not scary. being labelled selfish and inhuman is a shame worse than death."

i wish i added in before she trots away, "especially in front of your son"... WHY?? why do such parasite of society exist? after sending the uncle to the front porch to wait for his son, i kept questioning myself.. on e way home, tears actually fell. the whole thing jus make me feel why such an idiot exist? in front of her son... wasn't she afraid in her dying bed, she longs to hold her son, and son says "sorry mummy but u said i shouldn't come near you".... i tot such mean fuck only exist in drama series. i couldn't bring myself to believe her existence made this world this ugly and unbearable to live in. i feel sad for her son to haf such a mother. i had the urge to write to SPH. but i guess forget it. i'm not tat free and also these idiots wont give a shit. if they could openly be so mean n proud of it, they wont give a fuck abt anything else.

pardon my profanity.

2:10 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.