Saturday, September 17, 2005

Fear..

Its really scaring me. Mum's forgetfulness freaked me out seriously. an hr ago i was talking to her b4 i went for a short jog. half an hr later i got home. she called for me. i went downstairs n she railed at me. blaming me for not talking to her the whole day, left her all alone at home...

i talked to her when in the morning. i went for spa session at 3pm. i called home to ask wat she wants to eat. i bought food home during dinner time. all these, she forgotten. i cant help but feel so helpless at this moment. i cant be strong any further. why when i thought things are settling down, it starts getting out of hand again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the better stuff..

went for spa today. ultra relaxing.. thou e massage made me cried out for help, i needed tat to release my tensed muscles. the first time i had a massage tat rubs ur chest. gosh i tell u.. tears jus flow out like she pressed a button. felt like i've got a bruised chest now. but my muscles there were indeed very tensed. sigh..

12:26 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.