Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Happy Claudia! Savour this moment..

3am in the morning.. i'm suppose to be working on my ads. i predicted i'll be rushing like crazy n in panic mode. but no. i'm damn relax now. thou workcheck is like hours away? i'm still surfing ard, looking for inspiration.. oh man! this is not good man... anything n everything crosses my head EXCEPT work. hahaa...

women r jus wierd creatures.. when we get PMS, e whole world is damned. anything n everything, anyone n everyone pisses e shit outta u. u jus wanna stab stab stab.. n curse curse curse.. the rate of the F word shoots sky high tat time of e month. whoosh!! it screams stay outta my path else u get it from me.. women.. sigh.. i like e way im feeling now. the PMS is over.. feeling relax n happy. nt e lamenting and upset n depressed me.

met a thrashy person today.. made me pissed off.. reminded me of divorce.. school's a major turn off, but still my day was ok.. i'm happy n feeling light. i wish there's a formula to my emotions. i want to get it right and feel like this all the time. i'm positive abt everything. ya.. even e world crash down i'd jus say amen and tuck into bed. hahaaa... no more cursing n blaming abt life. savour this moment my dearies.. this is a side of claudia u dont see often. perhaps only once a month. thou depressed n upset is also once a month, tat period jus last longer than it seems. why? good times jus dont last. hoo hoo....

i wan this crazy advertising work to be over soon. i wan my sem break to come ASAP.. i'm already planning wat cake to buy and e possibilites to my cheese cakes. ooooo...... hehee... baking is such therapeutic activity. already plan to bake raymond an orange chocolate cake and coffee cheese for austin for their bdays.. the 2 lucky men of my life. hahaa... (whispers: actually they're jus my guinea pigs for creations. muahahaaa...)

i better get back to work.. oh! im interested in catching Beyond's concert.. then again also considering Stomp!.. hm... oh oh!! seems like AUD$$ has dropped.. wonder if i should change some cash for my trip back in dec.. wat if it drops further later in e month? hm... shall consult dad 2moro. maybe jus change a few hundred first. cant confirm if going back yet. vienna tempted me with Port Dickson and Cameron island. hehe.. might go over after my assessment. whatever. shall only think of play after work!! ciao....

i'm looking forward to aust's return to savour my greece wines.. thou he says he's more tempted with e post drinking. maybe he missed my mongolian vodka. hehe.. slacking buddy coming back! wooo.. soo looking forward..

5:58 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.