Saturday, September 10, 2005

HOME...

Its good to be home again. *heave a sigh of relief*

i miss the smell of home.. the sound of the running water.. the running fingers on the keyboard... the feel n smell of my familiar cosy n comfy bed.. aawww... its good to be home! i must emphasize on tat again. hee..

well after stoning ard for some time, i had to release my desire to get out. haha.. e moment i wave goodbye to dad, (he sent my stuffs home :D) i took a bus ride to bukit timah.. to check out the long awaited corduroy n finch. i'm disappointed cos i didn't expect the crowd on a friday noon. my desire to lounge there n do my journal was not satisfied. so i took another bus.. ended at cold storage jelita. a nice place to shop i mus say. things seems exceptionally fresh there. catered for expats n the ultra upper class singaporeans. wat do u expect.. things r also priced higher too. walking down e shelves filled with exotic foods n international labels.. felt like a tai tai. without spending a single cent. muahahaa...

my tummy's already growling by 4pm when i left tat place for town. i couldn't get anyone to go out with me. i tot of derrick when i was in the area, but i settled for shopping alone instead. so i'm back in orchard, where i started...

ok.. i got my dad a top from burberry.. then went on to m)phosis.. tried on lots of clothes. but didn't buy anything. hahaa.. went to PS. tempted to buy shoes. but i didn't. i only bought a green top from m)phosis. hehe.. 16.80. good buy! mum say she'll sponsor me for my shoes. wee! i'll take her shopping tmr. hahaaa... anyway we'll be back there for groceries. *evil grinz*

met junie n we proceeded to city link. tried on tops at m)phosis AGAIN.. ya i'm such a sucker for this brand.. let june see e top i wanted so much. but again i resisted temptations. cos i realise i only haf 50 bucks in my coin pouch. hahaa.. gotta haf dinner. so i decided to splurge a little on dinner. hehe... had cold soba with salmon sashimi. *OOOOoooooo* pure indulgence! met ray shortly after.. he's so sweet today. offered to carry my burberry paperbag, filled with clothes, my huge notebook n a bottle of wine. hahaa.. dont ask why wine's in there. *oops!*

ray got a top from topman. chose a maroon stripe shirt for him n i think he looks good in it. well OF COS! ME chose it. i haf good taste. period. hahahaaaaaa... be nice to me n let me be hao lian for once since i'm still a patient.. ok! after tat we head back to raffles place. EAT again! banana w/ ice cream waffle and "meat lovers meal" and aunt amy chewy choc cake... ultimate sin!! but ray such's a sweet chap today.. he gave us a treat. its prob e last time for this yr tat he sees june. so its his farewell treat for her n i got lucky! hahaaa...

on e way back, we were talking abt marathon. ray got me slightly motivated to train for one thou i'm rather sure at this point of time i can only complete an eighth of it. hahaa... perhaps i'll really set aside some time to train everyday. for fitness, to release stress amidst my work, n also trying to achieve the impossible.. for a good start we'll meet to jog tmr morning. i hope i can keep up with my 5km tat i used to do in gym. tat's... abt 2 months back? ok la not tat long ago to keep up. i give myself longer time to complete it. but i'll religiously complete it i promise.. to burn e calories i took in today also. hahahaaa....

i'm in high spirits today. dont wanna talk abt any details of my days in e horrid place n the terrible following week to come. i miss my dear friends.. i wanna haf fun, do lots of work this wkend.. n face my terror on monday. I WILL DO IT! :D good nite... n maybe after shower if im still ok, i might come back n talk more. :D

2:48 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.