Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Monday Blues

The weekend passed quickly.. so much to do, so little time. i'm beginning to panic and i feel the rush of the week. have alot of things to do but i left it all aside. now its getting to me.. i can be assured this week's gonna be a mad rush...

saturday was farewell lunch for junie.. n the time has come, another of my dear dear fren is going to leave me for a faraway land.. my life is getting more n more empty. n tat makes me treasure those left with me even more. its less than 12 hrs tat we'll be at e airport.. sending this dearest fren off.

was talking all night long last nite with a fren. n it suddenly got to me.. i gotta admit at times i was upset with june along e way of our friendship. we didn't spend tat alot of time b4 she left. but as it got so close to me, at abt 4am, i went "oh shit! i better bring alot of tissue paper later." i'm darn sure its gonna be alot of teary moment.. i could already felt it coming. sigh...

its gonna be a mad rush cos i haven finish e montage and dont even talk abt sending for print. gotta see e doc at 230pm. its already 1pm.. shit! i seriously doubt i have time n here i am still blogging away. ok stop here. i'll continue with e soap opera episode later at night.

3:50 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.