Thursday, September 22, 2005

Ordeals...

its more than 30 hrs i've been awake.. and still counting.. my body has slowed down, brain's nt active.. yet i need to blog to get this off my chest.. i'm struggling to keep awake n type accurately.

was abt to sleep when aunt called.. telling me 1 of my aunt is very ill from cancer.. guess its e final stage.. cancer cell has spread all over the body. then everything starts coming in... my 1st n 2nd aunt both passed away first quarter this yr.. my mum was very sick.. and now someone's fighting a life or death battle once again. 2005 has been extremely unlucky and painful for my family to bear... all the cancer stories ard me. i wish i could help more ppl cope with this devilish illness.

i'm tired and i cant go on further. n anyway no words can express my mixed emotions now. i'll go sleep and deal with work again when i wake up. i'm glad to receive june's email today.. i'll update on laine n my historical trip back to e past today when i'm more awake tmr.. nite folks!

2:07 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.