Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Tuesday with Claudia

it has been a pretty relaxed weekend.. class cancelled today cos lecturer's on MC.. so its staying at home n working for e ads draft tmr..

met june for lunch yesterday @ thai express. my treat as her farewell lunch.. this fren is leaving for UK in less than a week. yet another buddy tat's stepping out of my life. anyhoo.. met cindy on train when i was on e way to town. nice surprise.. trust me its not easy to catch cindy. *grinzz* poor ger working so hard, teaching and studying at the same time. same thing for laine.. so stressed out with uni.. u girls better take care n dont push urselves too hard. i'm ever the relaxed creature tat takes life slowly. haha.. u guys dont move too fast else its hard for this worm here to catch up ok..

forgotten to mention earlier i've been so blur thru e weekend.. sat i missed cheehwee's 21st bday party. lucky i handed the present over to e rest of e boys earlier last wk.. wasn't too well on sat n anyway i told them to enjoy at devils under my account.. then sunday.. i missed a wedding dinner. i kept thinking its only happening next wk.. i really am getting old. anyway cos i dont haf a partner to go with, wouldn't wanna sit at e table with e rest of my colleagues we were either married or attached. so tat saved my $80 bucks ang bao.. should go hunt for a wedding gift soon.

i suppose this weekend will be really busy.. june's farewell lunch and geetha's bday happening on e same day. n gosh! i haven buy presents yet.. nvm. i'm sure we haf time to get them on sat noon since we already know wat to get.

aawww.. i'm craving for chocolates! blame it on those raging hormones.. "That time of the month".. zzzz.... was looking high n low yesterday for something to ease my cravings. i'm trying to stop myself from running out to shop for some. heheee.. ok! its therapy time again.. oh! paragon's jus next to mt elizabeth rite. *oops!!* :D

4:37 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.