Thursday, September 29, 2005

Whipping a storm...

creation of the day.. Liquered Strawberries with Pancakes. man... e strawberries were fantastic! yes.. i give myself 10 out of 10. hahaaa.... pancakes look thrashy so i decided no pictures till e next time i do it. mus make sure i have chocolate sauce too. hehe... cos e pancake mix has been in e fridge for 2 days. day 1, pancakes were nice n fluffy and they jus found a nice circle. perhaps e mix interracted with air too much, they all look out of shape today n look horrible.

kitchen has been properly utilized these days cos i'm back to e cooking mood. maybe should attempt to cook e seafood porridge they haf from crystal jade.. yummy! then it'll save me 10 bucks everytime i haf craving for comfort food..

2:07 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.