Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Will Parallel lines ever meet?

i bump into keith today. yet again. how often do u bump into someone? there are jus ppl u'll never bump into on e streets, and some u keep bumping in and i dunno why.. fate at work? then why didn't fate bring us jus a bit further? whatever... i enjoyed e magic anyway.. e strange feeling u get at e instance ur eyes meet. the magic makes me believe miracles.

right now i do need a miracle. i'm suspecting i might haf dengue.. the aching muscles, the rash, the fever.. felt like wat ray would say, "there's a shitty cloud hanging over me". i need someone to talk n whine to.. aawww.. no one's ard. pathetic..

i'll talk to my teddy then. sobz..

3:31 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.