Wednesday, October 19, 2005

...Cheesy...

Hopefully its a quick entry, cos there's so much to do n so little time..

Work's pretty pressing these days but i'm enjoying work.. thou deadlines are pressing, the pace of work keeps me interested. weather played a trick on me today. step outta house, it started raining.. ran home to grab brolly, it stopped when i reach the traffic light. got to office. lunch time. stepped outta office n it started raining again. had to climb the stairs all e way up again. i wonder if there's a rainy cloud hanging over me today.

skip e assessment part.

was raining when i left school. stuck at e hawker opp. finally found my way to e bus stop.. n off i went to get ingredients for baking. went all the way from carrefour @ suntec to marketplace @ raffles city.. to carrefour @ PS to jason's @ paragon. jus couldn't get my Mascarpone cheese. PANIC! then a nice store manager gave me a hand, made some calls n told me they haf stock in Changi green.. so do u think i'd travel all the way jus to get a block of cheese??

8:00 PM 1 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.