Monday, October 10, 2005

FOR AUSTIN

last nite was ultimate. we had alot of fun.. thou the running of it was rather unsmooth earlier, things got better much later in the night. i'm running out to meet jeekhen for the pictures cos he had done the great favour of compiling the pics from both our cameras. oh did i mentioned it was by pure coincidence tat we both got the exact same camera? hehee...

ok this entry is extremely important.

the moment i peeled my eyelids open n read my msges.. Austin's sms was "SO SAD..." at 5am.. then i panicked. picked up the phone n dialed for him...

still tucked in bed, he mumbled while i asked "what went wrong.." and he said he was sad cos he was not mentioned in my blog.....
hahaaa... couldn't stop laughing..

Austin BABY!! This is for you... Dont sob ok! Hahaa... Not tat u're nt mentioned in my blog.. jus tat when i mentioned how much i missed u while u were in brunei, u didn't get to read it. so now, scroll down to archieves n read those posted while u're away.. n u'll know i stop mentioning cos my frens were getting bored of me talking abt u. hahahaa.... silly...


right peeps i gotta run to meet bro to get my memory card. stay tune.. it's gonna be PICTURES GALORE!!!

4:41 AM 1 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.