Thursday, October 13, 2005

Happy birthday Raymond Dear!!

Oh 12th October... My dear Raymond's birthday!!

Birthday boy.. In honour of you, this post shall remain on the top of the list for as long as the next 3 days to declare to everyone u're getting old! haha...

This sweet guy here is my bestest buddy.. standing in line with June, Elaine, Cindy n Austin.. He calls me to bug me to take my medications when i'm sick.. He rushed from town to keep me company when i got news i was very sick months ago.. He's the 1 guy tat i trust with all my heart, aside from my dad, i know no matter wat he'll never break my heart, Again. hehe..

Bro i'm who i am today cos God gave me u guys as my pillar of strength.. As we continue to support n learn from each other through the many days of our lives, thanks for being part of my beautiful memories. N if u dont actually know, the times we were together we extremely short yet it was e sweetest memories i had when it comes to relationship. Words cant tell u how glad i am to still haf u as my best fren when we share our every single piece of life. *Muack Muack*!!!

Happy 21st birthday.. (wipe ur tears a bit. hahaa....)

3:02 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.