Monday, October 24, 2005

Happy Drug

Had been on a drug call Norethisterone n i officially call it my Happy Drug. Used on low dose, it works as a contraceptive. On a higher dosage its to delay period. Apart from keeping my period away and preventing pregnancy, this thing works wonders in keeping me happy and keeping me sane.

Work has been hellish thou i'm enjoying work. Perhaps its cos its jus e start.

To be frank, emotions has been on a roller coaster these few days.. from assessment day till now, i haven done anything at all to redeem myself from my under performance in school. wat am i doing? i dunno. i jus cant bring myself to get to work. i'm tired. i wanna get away from it n work became a natural excuse. i'm disappointed with myself.

Be away for conference from 4th Nov to 7th Nov. Business trip. Not sure if going alone or not. I do haf a paid for ticket but no one's really free to go with me. well.. its ok, it'll be a getaway for me. the much anticipated getaway..

following up i might be heading to phillipines too. but i'm wary to go there alone cos i heard from sis their shopping centres has soldiers on guard duty. apparently its nt a safe place. Thanks huh Don.. gave me a list to choose but u left options like shanghai, taiwan and hongkong for yourself. so "gentlemenly" of u to dump me alone in phillipines.

1:08 AM 3 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.