Sunday, October 23, 2005

It's a "LUCKY" day!

first thing in the morning, received raymond's good news! i'm so happy for him he's found his Lost Dog.. Whiskey went on an adventure last thursday. was worried he cant be found. he sooooooo cute.. its hard to resist jus keeping him. hehe.. thank God nice souls still exist n returns him e moment Lost posters were out last nite.

Ain't he irresistably cute? looks like marshmellow here. hehe...

alright.. today is Austin's birthday. so indeed its a lucky day. i wonder if he got lucky last nite. haha... well im sure he had a wonderful time with his buddies. anyway, sort of celebrated for him over the past week. hahaha.. had dinner last sat n thursday.. Big affair! hehe.. anyway here's his birthday msg, tat is if he sees this:

Thank you for your positivity in my darkest days..
Thank you for your comfort when i jus needed to whine n cry..
Thank you for the endless support n inspirations when my brain goes dry..
Thank you for the beautiful colors u brought..

Everything happened for a reason. I'm glad our paths crossed. Time flies ya? Had been a great 10 months.. Words cant express how glad i am to haf a buddy like u to fit into my life. Of cos apart from proving u're one nice soul n over evaluated. haha.. shall only praise n commend u today cos ur YOUR day. i'll post ur bad habits in tmr. haha.. May ur road ahead be smooth and fruitful. n of cos many great birthdays with great cakes to come. hahaa... (u odd to do me justice! my fren says e cake looks ugly n doubt i make nice cakes. sigh... quick return me justice!!)




alright gotta run to meet e guys for lunch n shopping! finally a good break after a crazy friday and zonked out saturday.. be back for more pics! :D Ciaoz....






"goody two shoe" look? hehee...

12:19 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.