Friday, October 07, 2005

Laugh ppl.. LAUGH!! :D

oh the ppl in my office r getting too creative. i'm so proud to be the most talked abt person in office. from a freelance graphics editor to the mistress of AD.

Mistress = HOT + Sexy + the innate ability to make men spend their fortune on them.

not bad at all. i'm flattered. totally flattered. so in their eyes i'm hot and sexy.. cool! no wonder they're so jealous of me. sigh.. dont be too jealous. i know how horrible it feels to be ugly n to age ungracefully. but ask me nicely. i might drop u a few beauty tip. but first get a couple of botox jab first, AUNTIES!! *eyes rolling*

tat didn't spoil my day.

anyway! i heard this lame shit on the radio.. amused me totally n made my day.

a man walks into the lift and lady smiles at him and says, "T.G.I.F.."

man smiles back and says, "S.H.I.T.."

lady was shocked and repeats herself, "T.G.I.F..!!"

man still smiles and says, "S.H.I.T.."

she couldn't take it anymore and say, "for God's sake TGIF means Thank Goodness its Friday!!"



n guess wat the man replied?



"well S.H.I.T. means Sweet Heart Its THURSDAY!!!"


hahhaaa... ok i cant stop laughing abt this.. should tune in to Class 95 every morning. Flying dutchman and Glenn's really funny n it makes my day. :)

9:55 AM 1 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.