Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Life is Still Beautiful...

while at work through the night, i kept wondering why i had mascara smudges when i didnt even put on makeup these days.. then i tot.. prob e last nite i put on i didn't clean up thoroughly n rubbing my eyes causes the stain..

6am.. couldn't take it anymore. i'm so tired after staying up for 2 nights. took a cold shower to perk myself up. so b4 splatting on toner moisturizer, etc.. wanted to clean up those smudges. n GOSH! i tell u.. freaked me out. there was no stains. its my dark rings tat was so bad tat looked like i didn't clean my mascara.. skin was literally dried up. was peeling ard nose area n forehead. ARGH!.. lack of sleep is damaging to the body man... but as far as i know, i haven know any designers tat sleeps earlier than 3am. sigh...

tummy's growling.. i'm hungry. but i'm nt even done yet. wonder how am i gonna pull thru e day. its tempting to plonk into bed now. but no! still far from completing.. cant afford to relax now and screw things up last minute.

after work yesterday, went bowling at MtFaber Safra.. haven played for few weeks n i totally screwed up my games. sigh... sis's tornament is coming on 22nd..



tat's my very pro sister @ work.. was in pretty top form last nite, highest was 175.. my bro-in-law was 187.. totally crazy..

anyway... *yawn*.. its dawn.. was raining the whole night.. finally sky's cleared.. brand new day.. tuesday.. i'm 26 hrs away from workcheck.


looks like the real ipod?? its jus my illustration for ad.. ;)

dawn - its moments like this tat always make me feel life is still beautiful after all.. being able to still see the sun rise, i'm thankful. things never seem to happen the way we expect it. things r never smooth sailing. shit always happen at moments u were most desperate. yet a moment like this reminds me.. no matter how bad things are, its nt the end of the world. there's always a way.. there's always tomorrow..


6:38am
6:42am
7:11am

savour this beautiful day folks... *muacks!*

9:36 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.