Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Monday Madness

Madness is an understatement to describe the trauma of this Monday.

went to work leisurely n was pleasantly surprised to find breakfast on my table. everything was nice n slow till noon. phone rang non stop from 12pm onwards. was constantly clicking and typing was going crazy. on top of tat had to call the agents to get my ticketing settled. totally madness. couldn't even find time to swallow my lunch till my pack of hot pasta turned hard. wat a waste!

managed to get out of the battlefield at 730pm. headed to town to try my luck for tickets but to no avail. but my phone was still ringing, mind u. now i'm so traumatized. decided to take a break n do a bit of retail therapy. headed to DFS gallery. combed thru Coach, Gucci, Hermes, Fendi. nothing i like + within budget. wanted a small evening bag for my conference tat's coming up. well too bad nothing caught my eye. n sales ppl mus haf tot i'm nuts cos i circled tat level 3 times without buying anything n constantly battling on the phone abt work. oh God....

headed to ZARA at liat towers. had a top in mind i was so sure i wanna get. but when tried on i tot it wasn't tat nice afterall. jus not in the mood at all. give up. i headed to Taka's Coach boutique. first step into e shop i headed straight to something tat caught my eye. without a second hesitation i asked for a new piece. i love this whimsical bag to BITS!



tat began my shopping galore. being at the top of my world, i headed to Paragon. bought 2 tops from Guess n tat summed up my retail therapy session. i'm glad i got away from work.

then nightmare began again. as i headed home, phone starting ringing again. so headed back to office. n slogged my lungs out further. i jus got home. gonna zonk out. gotta deliver disc to publisher at 830am sharp. im crossing my toes i dont oversleep.. nite folks! i'll continue with more galores tmr.. nitez!

1:31 AM 3 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.