Saturday, October 29, 2005

Mouldy

mushrooms are poppin' outta my head! its saturday night n i'm home staring at my blank com..

turned down invites to go clubbing. told u i'm getting old. damn.. the thought of how nice it would be to haf a bf now or rather a fb, jus cuddle up in bed, drink ginger ale chivas, watch tv, listen to jazz.. AAWWW... someone should invent a vending machine for men. disposable types thou. for one time usage only. hahaa..

damn it.. i have 1 whole week to get through with nothing to do at all. u heard me? NOTHING TO DO... AT ALL!!! gosh.. i'd be fully fermented by the time work comes.. argh!!!!! going nuts..

11:48 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.