Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Snaily Monday...

Day crawled pass today.. The video editing is driving me nuts. errors i cant troubleshoot always gets me hopping mad. totally pissed with softwares.. n the injustice elaine has to suffer.. sigh.. Girl u really need to work smart la!

nothing to talk abt today. too tired n stoned. jus enjoy raymond's birthday pics..

U guys should try this seafood bowl @ swensons.. nice stuff!

This ridiculous sign at the ktv's toilet.. amusing..

Obviously Gken is drunk..

E scene of crime..

Woooo... zuo yong you bao!!



Revenge of the "EXes".. hahaa... (look damn thrashy here but i tot its amusing.. whatever...)

These boys sure look Gay! lol..

There are alot more pictures but i think they're pretty Xrated to be posted here. wuhahahaa...

Planning a house party this coming weekend as make up dinner for my dear raymond.. *sshhh!!* he doesn't know.. n prob wont get to see this. hehee... i'll make Banana chocolate cake as requested from him! dinner will also consist of baked pasta and homemade sweet crepes aside from my usual barbecue fare - hot wings? drunken prawns? cheese lobsters? sambal stingray? teriyaki salmon steak?? sounds yummy?

sorry folks but only 10 sittings n ALL RESERVED FOR MY VIPs already!!! aawww.... try booking me for xmas? ;)

12:16 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.