Friday, October 21, 2005

Terror Day

MADNESS sums my day up.

@ changi airport now. departing for KL at 2305.

from today, Nick will be outstationed for 5 days. phone jus kept ringing since early morning. monitored a shoot in e morning. went to school for debrief at 3. I have a resubmission to do next week.. i'm sick n tired of my ad campaign i've decided to come up with something completely new. tat's due on 26th - next wed.

The moment i got home, media com called n i had to rush down to raffles place for meeting.. i'm tired, but still made my appearance in half an hr. got screwed during meeting. shitty.

head's spinning n heavy after meeting. packed dinner n drag myself home. train was crazily packed. got home at 8 on the dot. phone started ringing again. Jacque called n i gotta pack n leave for KL IMMEDIATELY. freak! gotta over see the running of island shop's show tmr in KL. i'll be back tmr evening and see to show here tmr night. he didn't even thought i need to sleep at all? he didn't even make any reservation for hotel reason being i'll be working through the night. great! i felt like i've been taken for granted. the only reason i'm going is out of responsibility.

i'm tired to the max. having to deal with mum b4 i come out. i feel upset i cant get her support for the start of my career. yet i felt even worse when i know i've been neglecting her. i wish i had more time n energy. sigh..

had been wanting to get away from singapore. now my chance is here. yet i'm feeling worse than i imagined. i wish it'll be worth it in the end.

9:50 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.