Sunday, October 30, 2005

Thoughts..

The uncertainties of life never fails to daunt us when we're most vulnerable. I'm jus hours away from returning to the much dreaded department of Mt Elizabeth Hosp. Apparently results weren't too positive from e checkup last wk. Guess i'm too numb with my condition i'm accepting it as part of me.

Today has been pretty upsetting cos of e unpleasant misunderstanding with 1 of my best friend. Thou things aren't exactly cleared up completely, guess jus let things be or i suppose e misunderstanding will jus escalate. I'm relieved n glad things are more or less settled now.

Decided very suddenly i wanna bake Coffee cheesecake today. 1 of e apparent reason is to express my apologies. also thought baking would cheer me a bit. but it didn't. perhaps then e air wasn't cleared yet. tats why e heaviness in my heart. when u dont put ur heart and soul into something, i guess there'll never be perfection. i actually forgot gelatine in the cheesecake. thus it became ice cream cheesecake unwittingly. the first was a flopped too. threw e entirely thing away. i'm pretty unpleased with e final 1 thou. but i'm glad he enjoyed it n actually think its even better than my tiramisu. hm... i guess wat matters is he likes it. :D

but trust me next time it'll be an 8 n nt 7. hehee... yes! i'm greedy ;)

i was still worrying wat im gonna do this whole week to keep myself occupied. then things jus began to fit in nicely. i haf deepavali dinner to attend at geetha's house on tues and wed i'm meeting jeff n peg for dinner n drinks. jeff's buying dinner. how nice! hehee.. thurs i haf movie preview im nt sure wat show. but laine was suppose to go together. lets hope she didn't forget. oh tmr i'm suppose to savour my not-so-perfect cake. jus nice. friday to rest and sat to pack n fly at night. haha.. so u see? apart from my daily trips to e hosp, i haf some entertainment. hahaa.. *phew~!* else life would haf been tough! :D

6:09 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.