Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Tuesday atop the Sambuca!

Its an extremely long.. happening day.. lots to update n rant about..

Lets jus summarize work with extremely long lunch.
Retrieving my hp n wallet from home, popped by prop house n printers.. Had teochew noodles for lunch but bcos i spilled half i had instant noodles later..

Met Austin to catch movie n dinner.. but i was disappointed to know Shaw@bugis was not showing Everlasting Regret n i cant understand why.. *sigh* anyway we settled for Tim Burton's Corpse Bride..


Can u believe i've been this not updated i thought it was a horror movie? of cos Austin had a good laugh. I did too at the show. haha..



Dinner was satisfying.. Fish n Co.. can believe i haven visited this place since my 19th birthday? haha.. 2 yrs sure flew passed.. n i guess it was exceptionally nice (thou i was awwing in pain cos of ulcers) cos it was Austin's treat.. hehee.. (tat also spells big present cos his big day is coming! hahaa....)


Thou i'm already super tired n nt too well, decided to drop by laine's place b4 home. This poor thing had been stressed out by work.. n i didn't help her at all with the video part much as i wanted to.. so decided to buy some food n dessert to give her a treat. Tuesday night.. i never expected traffic to be THIS disastrous...

Forget abt getting cabs at chinatown after night falls cos i'm always trapped there. So took the NEL n thought to myself i'll get outta town then hop on a cab to save some time. BAD CHOICE! Got out at Potong Pasir.. hailed a cab.. then the nightmare happened. Was caught in a massive jam btw Hougang n SengKang area. Trapped there for half an hr. My dinner was almost coming outta me. Best part. It cost me 15 bucks to get from Potong Pasir to SengKang.. GREAT!

Caught Junie on webcam.. man! i had a great laugh. we took a few videos. i wish i could post it here but i'm too lazy to figure out. anyway a pic of june's stupid face caught on cam! hehee... she's gonna kill me.. *oops!* :D




Tat spells the end of the day for me.. more cranky entries in a few hrs? hehehee.....
ok i've been pretty vain.. so i'll end of with pictures of my perfect hair days.. also testing the camera out a little. hahaa...























right.. good night folks!!

6:17 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.