Thursday, October 13, 2005

Work

Alright, i've got a new project on hand now.. Got to know Nic and by chance, I'm recruited! hehe.. so now we're taking up the ambient and transit advertising for Transitions. u know.. the transition lenses thing, ya! tat Transitions.. so keep ur eyes peeled. I'm excited abt wat lies ahead cos we figured the concepts we had today was pretty solid.

Now, the difference btw working n school. The limitations n expectations of school really bores me quite a bit. I'm suppose to be working on my Sainsbury project but i jus feel so dead.. had been working on it since 2 months ago n seriously i'm sick n tired of it. Sigh.. still gotta press on. but the thing is my brain's already dead. i'd jus stare blankly at the pile of thrash. completely clueless how to make it better. wats the point of making me do something tat i'm jus doing for the sake of getting over n done with? Oh Jesus Christ... *sigh*

How things r different at work.. the ideas jus flow.. u dont even think out of the box cos there's no box at all. right now i'm jus completely driveless when i stare at my project. even talking abt it is a pain.. argh!!! SAVE me...

2:47 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.