Saturday, November 26, 2005

Cruise along...

Ain't really in the mood to post today but i tot i'd jus load e pics and jus quickly screen through.

Arrive at the cruise centre at 230pm. waiting area was packed with japanese ladies and kids.. i thought i headed for a wrong function. anyway waiting area was like a fashion show. i was busy spotting labels. it wasn't tat hard. dior, chanel, hermes, tots, bottega, coach, gucci, LV, burberry etc.. IT WAS ALL AROUND! oh japanese jus love labels...

anyway due to the organizer's poor organization skills, we waited a good hr, jus standing ard in a crowded area, with no announcements, no notices of wat's happening next. finally after clearing the customs, we got ushered to the auditorium on board. the long awaited speech was amazing. it was in JAPANESE. sheeezzz....

proceeded to tour the ship. i'm not impressed. i haven been on a cruise ship my whole life. but i'm not impressed. i jus dont haf an affinity with ships i guess. i'd rather backpack or spend my time digging for treasures in Chatuchak! anyway the tour was poorly organized too. the guide was rushing through the places he's suppose to show us, totally ignoring wats happening behind him. there was an old lady. throughout e tour i was brisk walking. of cos e old lady disappeared halfway. i'm totally nt interested anyway. e basic cabins were suffocating. no windows, low ceilings. someone with claustrophobic like me will die inside there. the suites were nice. but ridiculously expensive. so either i die or i burst my card. now wat?

i'm probably this negative cos i'm not in a good mood la. perhaps i exaggerated on e frustrations. but still, i didn't like anything onboard, except for the tea reception. food was not bad. we got a nice seat right at the front of the ship. nice view. other than tat, i'd say i haf no affinity with ships. none at all.





Had been eating less meat these days.. kinda feel it calms me a bit. i'm less edgy. less tantrums. perhaps its psychological. i dunno. but anyway it helps with my diet.. this is my rather healthy dinner.. vegeterian fried rice and yoghurt..



i'm in a "pouty" mode today cos i'm not well and i cant get to sleep. it makes me vulnerable emotionally n yearns a bit more for love. sobz.. i'm tired. i'm running a fever. i'm having bodyache.. i shiver when im burning.. my eyes are swollen. my nose is bleeding. tell me something worse than this?

2:08 AM 2 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.