Monday, December 19, 2005

Blissful Monday..

Its gonna be a movie marathon week for me.. Caught KingKong a while ago.. the movie is nice.. but like Austin, i dont like e ending cos its way too sad.. i thought KingKong would be brought back to his home or at least not die. Shit man.. there's so much animal abuse scenes! pls tell me its all CGs..

anyway i'm gonna catch Family stone with my sis tmr.. its a charity screening. one of those xmas family drama kinda thing.

then wednesday gonna catch The Promise with Rudy.. n its MAMBO night!! i wonder if any of the girls will join me.. hhmmm...

thursday i plan to watch chronicles of Narnia.. no concrete plans yet. so i'd say still pending.

friday is like e big day! i love groceries shopping! n we're gonna be preparing for Saturday.. Xmas eve! wooo.. i'm excited! i love the shopping n the cooking part.. so Rudy if u're reading this, take note u're in charge of cleaning! hahaa.....

so i guess my week is more or less packed.. im gonna let my hair down n party on.. n worry abt work next week. haha.. my 150 illustrations is breathing down my neck! but heck! i'm gonna put it aside for a while...

hm... seeing austin today made me though.. it has been so long since i've caught my buddies.. wat happened to my bunch of brudders?? jeekhen.. raymond.. xuan.. guang n ace.. been e longest time since we've hung out. e last time was like.. raymond's bday? tat was more than 2 months back. even austin.. i haven seen him for more than a week. i've been seeing the most of rudy.. the guy who goes EEKKKK... hahaaa... last wk at harry's was hell of a good time thou..

oh elaine reminded me abt thursday shopping madness! hahaa... midnight shopping!! YEAH!! its way too cool... shop shop shop!!! yipee......!!!!

11:57 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.