Sunday, December 18, 2005

Random Photos.. Random Thoughts..


*Sheeps... i love sheeps! so cute... especially this.. who can resist Burberry's sheeps.. heheee... i want 1 of these in my house one day....*

*GROMIT!!! doesn't he look soooooo huggable in its Balloony form.. holding lollypop somemore.. AAWWW......*

*i spotted dingdang when i was doing midnight shopping... i also want to haf this in my room next time. hehee.. wish it moves and talks! haha...*


*Sylvanian Family... its always a girl's dream to haf one of this doll house... Our ideal home... hehe...*

*the crazy suntec city at 11pm.. "Hai yo.. i know its my mum's birthday.. dont need to be this excited la... my mum says its jus another day of e year.." hahaaaaa....."

*the nice cake for my mum..."

*....n as usual.. claudia haf a soft spot for ice cream.. oogling at guys is jus another bonus! haha...*


3:03 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.