Sunday, December 18, 2005

Reflections

2006 is jus round the corner.. almost 2 wks to go. yet i jus feel like doing some self reflection now..

waking up to a message, telling me its nt a nice thing to drink over my limit often.. at e instance i had the impulse to retort.. to defend myself.. to reply "i dont drink tat often".. but i held back. at 9am in e morning, after a night of drinking.. i sit up in bed and "self reflected".

when was e last time i drank? well b4 last nite it was abt 3 wks back with laine n jeff.. e night i had an overdose of japanese sake even b4 i met e guys for magaritas at iguanas. i got to buddy's place reeking of alcohol. that ain't a nice thing to do. guess for e sake of my own health n how i dunno how to behave myself, i should stop drinking once n for how.. like how i stopped smoking n never touched it again.

somehow i got led to thinking abt my character..

i always think i'm right. there should be more room for humility, more room for grace.
something has to be done abt my spending habits. should learn to manage my finances in a better manner.
simplicity is one virtue i still cant grasp hold of.

2005 gotta be one of the worst yr i've had for the whole 21 yrs of my life. i cant say 2006 will be better cos "shit always happens". but i can say it proudly i'll be able to handle things better.. wat doesn't breaks us jus makes us stronger.. i'm definitely stronger now tat i've walked this very difficult year all alone.. i did it.

3:26 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.