Monday, January 16, 2006

Dessert Cafe...



Visited this pretty unique hong kong dessert cafe along river valley road.. (near to zion road hawker center)...

nice shop with great decor.. pretty "chinois".. peranakan kinda feel..

they sell hong kong styled kinda dessert.. hot n cold.. haf other main courses like "chey zai mien" and thick toast.. sorry i was too engrossed eating i forgot to snap food. hahaa.. anyway i had this "combi" dessert.. sesame paste and almond paste mixed. not bad.. i'll give it 6.5 outta 10. ordered thick toast with peanut butter n condensed milk.. its a sin! but pretty worth it. hehee.. price is kinda reasonable. nt sure how much exactly thou..

well next door is this supposedly famous nasi padang. i was sitting outdoor n i smell e chicken rendang n satay.. whoosh! swept me off e floor!! so anyone wanna go savour with me soon?? make appointment with my secretary ok... hahaa....

10:54 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.