Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

Its friday the 13th.. BEWARE!

my day started off with dreams.. i fell back to sleep after dear woke me up at 730am. bad choice for being lazybones! thus i'm "rewarded" with a freaking bad nightmare. dreamt He left me for good.. when i saw his back turn, i woke up to reality with dad knocking on e door. i haf to thank dad for bringing sense to me once again. hahaa.. anyway my pillow was wet. i woke up with a bigger headache and a stiff neck! shucks...

thankfully my sensitive guy gave me his reassurance once again.. *phew*

ok i'm getting outta my comfort zone today.. agenda for today:

1) SET THINGS RIGHT! work is in a total mess. its time to get it in order.

2) Do my laundry when i get back. more than a week! i'm almost running outta clothes.

3) To make up for my unacceptable behavious, i'll work extra hard. I'll get at least 2 mood boards and proposals done up nicely and do a personal consultation with my lecturer on monday.


YEPZ! im out to set things right. hope the friday the 13th curse dont work its spells on me... ciao for now! its finally a bright n sunny day.. maybe even catch rainbow after e rain? hehee...

it feels good to start e day bright n cheery! :D

8:50 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.