Friday, January 20, 2006

FUCKED UP

feeling totally fucked up now. a sudden burst. probably a contained one. this burst of anger got ignited by my MUM. then everything comes bursting at me.

i've been running away from reality. coped up in my comfort zone. n darn! it has to burst today. n i'm letting it all go. forget abt inner peace, self contained, watever shit. i'm jus gonna let it all come n hopefully i clear my clogged up brain!

1:12 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.