Saturday, January 28, 2006

Happy New YEAR!!

Gonna keep this Short n Sweet, Sugary and Nice... :D

its chinese new year's eve.. bet everyone is busy preparing for the great reunion dinner.. i hope retail therapy earlier this wk was great... so everyone has new clothes already? well at least i manage to get 2 dresses last minute yesterday. heee.... no one else can haf excuse to be busy n nt shopping k cos i made time in e midst of e mad stress to SHOP n RELAX...

gotta go prepare my great reunion dinner now..

wishing everyone a very prosperous new year... be in the best of health (cos nothing beats tat..) may everyone's career be smooth and uprising.. make big money!!! *CHEERS*

12:58 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.