Thursday, February 16, 2006

My Valentine...

Its Thursday morning.. 4:15am.. Insomnia gets the better of me...
Let me update this space.. thou i'm nt even sure if anyone ever reads it anymore.. hm...



*warning.. Its Valentine's... things are sugary n sweet.. DO NOT PROCEED if u cant take it.. :P*





Valentine's Day... my dear Austin n i decided to keep things simple cos we dont see e point of being ripped off by the evil merchants.. Had dinner at NYDC Holland V.. While waiting for food, a couple walked in. Man was holding a bouquet of pink roses. At least 99 stalks.. First thought in my mind: "KEEP OUTTA MY WAY!"... (i'm allergic la..!) *shook head* Poor guy.. Yet another "Chai tao" kena TOK.. at least $500 for tat?? hahahaa.... Poor thing... anyway my nose has been nice i didn't have much allergic reaction. *phew...*

We escaped the area b4 crowd sinks in and flood the area.. Headed to Harbourfront, walked ard jus like any other normal day. Then we headed back to his place to watch DVD but i dozed off cos i'm way too tired. it seems like i only get to really sleep well at his place these days.. my own house is jus too stressful for me to sleep.

Anyway... i know u're waiting for this exciting part. What did i receive from my dearie? hahaa... what makes this guy special to me is he always give me surprises.. well apart from the "surprise" he gave me... the one he didn't wan me to mention.. :P.. see the pic and see how special is he...

"These 2 figurines may seem e wierdest gifts ever.. i thought so too initially...

yet after reading the cards attached with it

its jus e sweetest gift ever..."



"he pouts... (actually act cute la...)hahaa..."




"while i enjoy my earl grey cooler..."



"my
FOREST OF MUSHROOM spaghetti..."



then what's my present for him?? aiya i cant finish it in time lor.. sob sob... i'm so sorry abt it.. but "MAN GONG CHU XI HUO.." trust me it'll be quality stuff with deep meanings too. heee... carry on waiting ok.. :P



"I wish time will jus stop at this moment...
things jus seem perfect...
life is jus beautiful to haf a shoulder to lean on..."




4:12 AM 1 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.