Sunday, February 05, 2006

Updates...

Lots to update after being missing for a whole week.. the ups.. the downs.. let me jot it all down in sequence.. its important to keep my life recorded cos my memory is failing me. i hope in time with medication i can get well again soon.

Day 2 of Chinese New Year was a mad rush for me.. lots of relative so happen to visit my house at the same time. was busy from noon till early evening. after tat it was nice to jus sit n relax with e family, chat up and jus chill..

Evening falls. Headed to elaine's place to catch up with the rest who has been visiting for e whole day. So happened to be jee khen's birthday too. Surprised him with a birthday cake from elaine, me n austin.. mus grab pics from him soon..



**as usual.. gamble season.. after blackjack w on till 5am in e morning. jus imagine 4 pandas playing mahjong n u'll get e picture :P*

31st January.. its OUR first month together... a lovely first month.. n many more to come... :D Its great to haf someone with u when ur life is in e slumps.... Jus wanna say thanks for being there. *muacks*



Day 3.. 1st of February.. We barely had a few hrs of sleep and next thing u know, we're lunching at The Rice Table @ Suntec City to celebrate e guys' birthdays... it was jus lunch and Austin n i left to head to his buddy, Andrew's place. for wat? oh WAT ELSE? blackjack and mahjong again... hahaaaa....





Wednesday.. treat myself to an amazing body scrub and massage @ The tamarind Spa.. very lovely offer. strawberry full body scrub + 90mins body massage.. $98/-.. GREAT? u should smell e scrub.. its wonderful and almost yummilicious! hehee...

Thursday.. Retail therapy day for me.. i did hair treatment at salon, bought 2 tops from esprit.. pair of pants from topshop n lots of lingeries.. hehee... u dont wanna imagine how much i've spent e past week :P anyway i had dinner with cindy. the grand finale was of cos Desserts.. they always co-exist with Claudia. hahaa...

*cindy.. with austin's finger stuck into her hair.. hahaa....*

*coffee creme brulee and raspberry panna cotta.. the creme brulee is simply marvelous! swept me off e ground!!! :D*

*Banana pizza with cinnamon ice cream... this is great too! u should ask austin for a review abt it... he love it! ;)*



I hope ur stomach ain't growling too much cos there's MORE! :D

Friday.. Went bowling at Orchid country club at night. Not bad.. my first game i got my personal best. hahaa... but i shan't reveal my score. haha.. by the time we're done, austin joined us.. n we headed to the new 24hrs Hong Kong cafe along kovan road to haf supper (my dinner thou...) Not bad a place to hang out and chill..




*Should try the "Yun Yung".. tea + coffee.. u jus taste and smell Hong Kong here... ;) *

8:51 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.