Thursday, May 18, 2006

Forgiveness

How often do one seek forgiveness and say "I forgive you"?

I feel kinda relief at this instance. After procrastinating for almost months, i took a deep breathe and decided to send out a letter seeking forgiveness. Alot of questions held me back. "What if..." Its always e first questions to pop up. I cant explain what gave me the courage enough for me to jus write n send out the mail. I'm glad i did it irregardless i get forgiveness or not.

We all make mistakes once in a while. Mostly minor, n at times major. Major enough to hurt people n leave a permanent scar. I guess what matters most is to learn the lesson well and never to repeat it. Understand the lesson enough to forgive the person who did the same wrong against you. Its often easier said than done. But if we never try how do we ever experience the great relief to tell the person who sinned against you that you forgive him/her?

Perhaps too often, we jump at the first available opportunity to shift blames and point fingers. The next time you're caught in a right/wrong situation, perhaps lets reflect on ourselves first before we judge. Who are we to judge anyway?

Perhaps before we do anything, take jus 1 moment to self reflect, things would turn out a more beautiful way than expected. Do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you. I'll try to never forget this very valuable lesson, passed on to me by my primary school teacher, ever again. I promise.

10:54 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.