Thursday, May 04, 2006

a million pieces of me?

1/3 of 2006 has brushed past us. what have i been doing all this while? frankly, my mind turned blank at this instance.

this week, i felt like a zombie. new medications numbed my emotions beyond words. i can no longer cry or laugh. i'm probably too "stablized".

day in day out, i find myself alone in my room. e only place i could bring myself to is Starbucks.. somewhere.. my comfort zone. i tried penning the first page of my book. but i realize i couldn't even control my hands too well. i thought, "i shan't try too hard today. lets try reading." i couldn't read too. cos words jus seem like words to me. nothing got processed in my mind. i wonder why.

i feel so shattered. day in day out i'm alone. in this vast ocean all i have is myself n a sea of uncertainties. i struggled to keep myself above the "line".. i tried dragging myself out to take a walk. somehow i always find myself coming back to the same comfort zone.

it jus sucks when i cant fit my clothes very well anymore. i cant remember if i've been eating compulsively. but i've been popping my pills religiously. almost worshipping them. they didn't do much to make me feel better. n very thank you for the extra kilos i pile on. now i dont even think i can drag myself outta my room anymore.

while i try to mend this very broken me, i guess at e end of it i'll never be complete. nothing is perfect. i jus have to live the imperfections and be thankful if i can ever be fixed.

how do i start my life afresh? can someone give me a sign pls..

sometimes i wonder if i've committed too much sins for me to be going thru karma now. i may not be always right and nice. but neither am i evil or mean.. well, punish me once n for all i guess.. i'll hate to get a recurrance anywhere down e road. oh pls jus let me recover n find myself....

11:09 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.