Friday, June 23, 2006

FRee EXpression

It seems a long time. Well not that long. Perhaps its jus one of the rare days I have alot to rant about. Or rather i seem to have all the time in the world.

I found myself circling around the same old spot for months. I'm finally jus about to break out like a cocoon morphing to a butterfly. I still get choked up here and there. Yet i guess i'll find my way out somehow. I cant remember how i gained my confidence - the way i was fearless n irregardless of the bullshit some fellow human beings can churn.

Its still apparent i'm holding back about joining a new group of people n blending into a new environment. At times i feel i'm lagging way too much behind. I wanna catch up. But always seem drawn back by my gutless soul. I tried ignoring it. Thou at times i still circum to it.




Shyt. It always happens. I thought i have alot to say. Then my mind jus goes blank and the sleep monster seem to overcome me. Anyway i'm gonna have a good day out with my 2 dearies.. elaine n june.. hopefully i return with lots of new pictures to post. I've been Pic-Less for a while.. Time to buck up!

12:54 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.