Saturday, July 01, 2006

Ill fated...

ARGH! I simply hate cough.. n after shrugging it off for 2 yrs, the nightmare is back to haunt me yet again.. it contributes greatly to my insomnia problem. Thanks. *roll eyes*

N how ill fated can i be to be down with diarrhea at the same time. i've been lying in bed the whole of wednesday n thursday. While i got slightly better yesterday, work is out to haunt me. Spent e whole day at starbucks n covered half of my workload. *thank God*.. Caught the very exciting match of Germany vs Argentina last nite @ elaine's place.. man it was a long 2 hrs battle b4 Germany won penalty shoot out of 4-2.. i guess homeground does make a difference isn't it.. n TONIGHT!! the big match of England vs Portugal...

Can u see e world is Living Football, Eating Football, Talking Football and even dreaming Football? Its hell of a lifestyle, a culture, than a sport itself...

While i'm as sick as a dead fish, i'm still dragging myself out to do some shopping later b4 we scream e hell down at Cindy's place at nite. hehee.. I hope i still survive 2moro..

It has been rather unfortunate for me this wk. Mum was wreaking havoc at home again. Scream the whole house down. For a moment i thought i'll be joining Mavis in IMH singing her songs by her bedside. :P

Antidepressant works wonders. Thou the week has been most unsetting.. thou my dearie has been busy n we haven met.. i didn't wan him to stay over in case i poison him with my virus.. Nights of insomnia.. crying.. coughing.. running to the loo..

I SURVIVED! yeah... *clap clap*

Well i've finally finalized my application for my BA studies in communication n media management in Uni of South Aussie.. Sch starts in late Sept.. n till then its time to get a perm job somewhere... till i write again.. i jus wish i could spend more time with Him instead of arguing over my medical issues. sigh...

3:04 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.