Saturday, August 12, 2006

Dizzy Saturday

My head is spinning. My BP is so low today i thought i'd faint in bed. The ceiling starts spinning. I'm literally seeing stars...

I spent the pass few days giving my room a complete clean up. Threw away lots of old tutorial notes, old magazines and lots of old school junk. I guess i was too turned on to "throwing mood" that i conveniently dumped away my iPod cable unknowingly. Smart Huh..? Now its gonna be another hole to burn in my pathetic pocket.

I tried shifting my furnitures around my room, then discovered my pretty bookshelf is actually falling apart. Shaking so much i thought it'll crumble onto me. Tat's where my imagination goes wild. Ok back to reality. Now my coffeetable books are all over he floor while i await for the timely arrival of the right bookshelf..

Spring cleaning can be therapeutic. U find things u've forgotten, u clear away the stuffs yrs ago u thought u might have use for.. n the best part is the piles of letters and pictures that was left alone for years. Letters bring back lots of memories. I've always loved expressing myself through writing. Years later with e advancement of technology, most have switched to blogging and emails. The old days of writing snail mails were gone.. U cant imagine how creative we could be. I decorated every letter, i found cards with pictures attached, handmade birthday cards with dried flowers n stuffs.. It was filled with so much love.. Sometimes i do hate technology but damn! we jus cant live without it can we?

It feels queasy to read the old love letters.. *shy* Hahaa... Of cos it made me look back quite a bit, but this time only reminisce on e good old days. Sad memories were gone with the wind.. How beautiful to realise without any 1 of them, life wouldn't haf been colorful despite e pains of parting..

Memories are beautiful. Always.
And promises aren't meant to be broken..

2:00 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.